We are an equal-opportunity employer. If you are interested in applying for a position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
With a fairly high level of independent decision-making capability and limited supervision, the Solution Engineer III’s primary responsibilities include analysis and recommendations for the customization of our proprietary security software suite and participating in the integration of our product suite with other systems within a client’s environment. Specific duties include:
- Engaging in the collection of information from users to determine the exact nature of their security requirements that our product suite is to address;
- Participating the implementation of our solutions, including overseeing and directing efforts at installation, customization of policies, data staging, loads, transformations, and reporting;
- Consulting with the technical experts for both the client and Quantum Secure throughout a client engagement;
- Joining team in high level analysis and providing a detailed technical analysis and recommendations for the client engagement including specifications on how the product line will operate within the client environment including specific use case examples and interface specification;
- Implementing integration activities including validation/testing, requirements creation/review, documentation
Julie Hartley | firstname.lastname@example.org