Attend this FREE one-hour online webinar hosted by Quantum Secure and TycoIS as we address Tackling the Challenges of Managing Physical Identities at Your Financial Institution
Free Webinar – Wednesday, March 5, 2013: 10:00 AM – 11:00 am PT/1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
For banks and other financial institutions, maintaining a secure environment is mission critical. A lapse in security can be very costly leading to loss of revenue, higher operating costs, and a tarnished reputation. To date, many financial institutions invest heavily on the IT side, securing data and purchasing the latest in surveillance equipment. But it is crucial to first understand WHO is at your facility, WHY they are there, WHAT areas should they be able to access and for what duration of time.
Corporate governance, documentation and reporting have become paramount, as regulations such as BASEL II and GLBA have become fixtures from a compliance standpoint. And lastly, downsizing and/or mergers in the industry represent massive challenges from a security operations standpoint.
In this joint FREE one-hour webinar with Quantum Secure and TycoIS, we we will address some of the common challenges faced by financial institutions as it pertains to managing the lifecycle of each and every physical identity, i.e. – employees, contractors, third party vendors and visitors. Once you have a centralized authoritative source for all information for a physical identity, automated audits and attestation reports increase efficiencies and ensure you are fully compliant, 24/7.
If you have asked yourself any of these questions, this is the session for you:
- How can I automate our on/off-boarding process employees?
- How can we automate the request approval process for access change requests?
- How do we handle contractor provisioning?
- We have to make sure they have background checks complete, insurance in place, biometric information to access secure area?
- We manually perform our audits by compiling stacks of paper, how can we improve this process?
- How can we automate the policies and procedures for visitors coming to our offices?
Some of the key compliance regulations we will address:
- KPMG audits
- OCC Audits
- Common Internal Audits