Company will also demonstrate Workforce Optimization with HID Location Services
Dubai, UAE, January 16, 2018 – (S2-G16): HID Global, a worldwide leader in trusted identity solutions, will unveil a new physical access solution tailored for SMB’s in the Middle East region and will showcase its innovative HID Location Services offering for workplace optimization at Intersec 2018 Booth Number S2-G16. The company will also feature its broad range of trusted identity offerings, including its latest embedded solution that facilitates integrating mobile access capabilities into products and services.
“Physical access security is rapidly moving to the cloud to support regional businesses that are adopting an IoT environment. This move is creating a growing demand for increased, real-time visibility into the most important areas of the organization’s operations across multiple locations or a specific area,” said Wisam Yaghmour, Regional Director at HID Global. “Through our participation at Intersec we aim to enable organizations with solutions to efficiently manage their security needs and reduce risk with cost-effective yet advanced technology which only HID Global brings to the market.”
From January 21-23, 2018, HID Global will present its extensive portfolio of trusted identity solutions and provide visitors hands-on demonstrations that include:
• HID Location Services is designed to address a growing market need for accurate, real-time location of an organization’s workforce. By combining innovative Internet of Things (IoT) technology with the power of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Wi-Fi and cloud-based solutions, organizations can gain increased visibility into the location of their workforce in a facility.
• Identification & Sensing Technologies that monitor the location, performance, condition and health of assets and motorized equipment using HID Location Services and HID Condition Monitoring. New frequency-agnostic tamper-evident Tamper Seal Tags that detect missing or unauthorized access for high-value items, plus new BEEKs™ Mini Tamper Proof Bluetooth beacon with anti-theft protection for tracking high value assets.
• High definition and eco-friendly printing solutions with HID® FARGO® DTC1500 ID Card Printer & Encoder that brings new convenience and security features to its proven entry-level offering while further reducing ID card printing expenses for cost-conscious organizations.
• Embedded reader modules to support growing demand for mobility, security and privacy. The iCLASS SE® Reader Module MK2 hardware and Service Pack 1 firmware offers numerous new features, including full iCLASS Seos® and MIFARE DESFire® APIs for full read/write applications utilizing these technologies. The firmware supports future use of mobile access credentials utilizing Bluetooth Smart, as well as support for legacy Indala Prox credentials.
• The power of Seos® technology adds trust to identities so users can confidently embrace and use new applications that simplify and enrich their lives. It is at the heart of HID Mobile Access, which provides a safe and secure way for people to use their phones alongside traditional cards for access control and other trusted applications. The transformational power of Seos has been demonstrated in applications at universities, banks, hotels, hospitals and other institutions, simplifying issuance through over-the-air provisioning.
• Quantum Secure SAFE Enterprise software brings together everything organizations need to streamline and centralize management of the entire lifecycle for employee, contractor and visitor identities. SAFE Enterprise transforms the security function, enabling collaboration across different departments and teams to address identity management and compliance challenges through a single, centralized platform. SAFE Enterprise enables organizations to manage all of their identity types at a lower cost and without having to purchase separate, stand-alone products.
Stay Connected with HID Global
Visit our Media Center, read our Industry Blog, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
About HID Global
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. Our trusted identity solutions give people secure and convenient access to physical and digital places and connect things that can be accurately identified, verified and tracked digitally. Millions of people around the world use HID products and services to navigate their everyday lives, and over 2 billion things are connected through HID technology. We work with governments, educational institutions, hospitals, financial institutions, industrial businesses and some of the most innovative companies on the planet. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
# # #
© 2017 HID Global Corporation/ASSA ABLOY AB. All rights reserved. HID, HID Global, the HID Blue Brick logo and the Chain Design are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global, ASSA ABLOY AB, or its affiliates(s) in the US and other countries and may not be used without permission. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Senior Director, Corporate Communications & Public Affairs
Middle East PR Contact
Director, Chatterbox PR & Events
+971 50 7952652