» Webinar Registration
Using a Truly Integrated PIAM Solution to Deliver Security and Compliance at Healthcare Facilities
Tuesday, November 10, 2015 – 10:00 am PT | 1:00 pm ET
Patient security, safety, and confidentiality are mission critical in today’s healthcare environments. Most healthcare facilities manage access and terminations across a very complex environment with disparate systems that have no level of integration. Focusing on security risk mitigation in this environment healthcare security professionals face the following key challenges everyday:
- How do you provide a safe and secure environment to patients, employees, medical staff and visitors?
- How do you ensure that the right people have the right access to the right areas of the hospital?
- How do you revoke or deny access to those who are unauthorized to have access, specifically in those high secure area or high sensitive areas?
Join us for a FREE webinar to learn from our expert team how our customers are leveraging an integrated Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM) solution to deliver compliance and security while providing a seamless experience to all end users.
Key takeaways you don’t want to miss:
- Security challenges faced by healthcare facilities due to the presence of identities with varying risk profiles
- Key healthcare compliance requirements (HIPAA, The Joint Commission, OSHA, and CMS) as they relate to physical security
- Important components of a truly integrated physical access management solution for healthcare facilities
- Quantum Secure’s SAFE Solution’s approach to managing the access lifecycle of physical identities at healthcare institutions