We are an equal-opportunity employer. If you are interested in applying for a position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
With a high level of independent decision-making capability and minimum supervision, the Senior Solutions Engineer is responsible for customizing Quantum Secure’s proprietary security suite and integrating this product suite with other systems within a client’s environment. Duties include:
- Analyzing information from users to define the exact nature of their security requirements;
- Delivering full lifecycle implementations, with focus on proprietary security suite includes performing installation, customization of policies, data staging, loads, transformations, and reporting;
- Leading integration activities (validation/testing, requirements creation/review, documentation);
- Testing configurations, and setting up base configurations;
- Performing integration activities (validation/testing, requirements creation/review, documentation.
This position requires a Master’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in CS, EE, Comp Apps, CE, CIS, IT, or related and three (3) years progressive professional experience as a S/W Dev/Egr, Spcslst, ProjMgr, IT, or related field;
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in CS, EE, Comp Apps, CE, CIS, IT, or related and Five (5) years progressive professional experience as S/W Dev/Egr, Spcslst, ProjMgr, IT, related field.
Must have experience with:
- Mapping common enterprise business problems to reusable end-to-end technology solutions;
- Implementation of .NET within large enterprise setting;
- C#, WCF, AJAX, jQuery;
- Windows 2008 Server, SQL Server, Oracle, .NET, Web-Services.
Julie Hartley | firstname.lastname@example.org