Quantum Secure has created the industry’s first and most comprehensive physical security management software – SAFE. SAFE connects disparate physical security, IT and operational systems and automates manual security processes in order to reduce costs and risks.
As part of the SAFE software suite, we have created a host of applications that help automate physical security system functions, such as physical identity management, role-based access, self-service administration, identity/event correlation and reporting into a single web-based interface that is easy to manage and use.
The SAFE suite applications are broken down into five main areas:
- Physical Identity and Access Management modules allow enterprises to manage the entire lifecycle of identities as they relate to physical access. They include a wide range of functions, including synchronized on-/ off-boarding across all systems harboring an identity record, access profile and zone management, and role-based physical access
- Compliance & Risk Management offerings allow security practitioners to enforce governance across diverse and disjointed physical access control systems (PACS), creating a transparent, traceable and repeatable real-time global compliance process
- Security Intelligence tools provide an executive-level, graphical dashboard view of the overall state of an organization’s physical security infrastructure
- Identity & Event Correlation tools work with leading PSIM providers to create unified user management of events and associated identities
- Interoperability and Automation is the core of the SAFE software suite and is comprised of a powerful policy orchestration, integration and reporting engine. Leveraging an open architecture and an off-the-shelf development approach, the SAFE Platform enables the entire SAFE suite to make physical security management fast, flexible, easy, and cost-effective.